Holiday Drive – Give the Gift of a Better Winter
As winter weather begins to set in, we are mindful of the thousands of students that Communities In Schools serves in the Dallas Region. We want to make sure that each student who needs a warm coat, hat, and gloves can receive a gift to keep them warm and healthy. Many of our students are in need of blankets, water bottles, snacks, and hygiene products. All donations directly and immediately impact the students in our community who need these resources the most.
We’re looking for donations of new, unused:
- Winter Coats, all sizes
- Socks, all sizes
- Undergarments, all sizes
- Scarves, Gloves, Hats
- Refillable Water Bottles/Tumblers
- Hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, feminine products, etc.)
- Variety Packs of Chips and/or Snacks
- Bottled Water
There are three ways to give…
- Contact Rubi Nava at email@example.com to arrange a pick-up
- Visit our Amazon shopping link to purchase items. They will delivered directly to us for distribution.
- Make a financial donation. The money will be spent entirely on supplies for this Holiday Drive.
Thank you! On behalf of our students and everyone at CIS Dallas, we wish you a warm and safe holiday season.
We want to thank Operation Warm for their donation of winter coats to students on two of our campuses, with more gifts of coats to come!
Through their generosity, and with the help of volunteers from Lennox and FedEx, more than 500 students have new winter coats. Let’s keep the warmth going!