North Texas Giving Day: Here’s how CIS Dallas is Different
We know we are one of MANY worthy non-profits sending you reminders about what day tomorrow is…..
Here’s how CIS Dallas is different:
- We support students, teachers and their families
- We are “school based”, which means we work with students on campus every day
- We support the neighborhood around each school, engaging local business, community leaders, and service providers
- We train, coach and guide teacher and parents in Youth Mental Health First Aid, helping adults identify a child in distress before they hurt themselves or someone else
- We provide CPR/First Aid training to parents, staff, teachers, and anyone who works with students
- At the end of the day, we are a shoulder to lean on, a hand to help up and network caring adults for the children who need it most.
At the end of the day, we are a shoulder to lean on, a hand to help up and network of caring adults for the children who need it most.
Giving for the North Texas Giving Day is now open. Every gift, no matter the size, truly makes a difference in the life of a child, so please make your donation today!