The CISDR Leadership Council is a group of energetic, focused and highly motivated young adults who are interested in giving back to their community and helping students throughout the Dallas region. The Leadership Council supports the overall mission of CISDR through a variety of activities and engagements, acting as ambassadors, sharing their experiences, and engaging other community members with the overall goal of becoming the next generation of community leaders and philanthropists.
The Leadership Council has identified these action items as their agenda for board members:
- Support CISDR’s critical work in the community for students and their families
- Actively engage other young people to support CISDR fundraising and advocacy
- Participate in important community service while gaining a sense of philanthropy
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn more about the vital work of CISDR
- Gain a high quality volunteer experience
The ultimate goal is to prepare themselves for the opportunity to serve on the CISDR Board of Directors, using their experience as young professionals learn from established community leaders and share their experiences to help future generations.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Leadership Council Members
Melanie Calzada, President
Floyd Ferjuste, Treasurer
Elgrie Hurd III, Secretary
At Large Members
City of Dallas